This is the absolute easiest way to create tousled texture.
1. Before bedtime, distribute evenly an egg sized amount of a bodifying mousse on freshly shampooed hair. Blow dry 95%. Do not bother with styling…simply turn your head upside down and blow.
2. Brush your hair high up on your head and twist into a tight bun and secure with a few pins.
3. After a long night’s rest, slide out the pins and awesome beachy texture will be revealed.
Hot rollers are the time trusted tool for big volume.
1. Using sections the size of the roller, mist on a heat protecting spray and roll on large rollers.
2. Allow the rollers to completely cool before removing.
3. Turn your head up-side and brush through with a soft bristle brush.
4. Flip your head back up and lightly spray with a soft holding hair spray.
WRAP IT UP
The best beachy waves are created by wrapping around an iron.
1. For an organic look, simply grab random sections and wrap around a wand. My favorite is by DeFabulous because it has a digital readout for perfect temperature selection and an extra long barrel.
2. For heat protection, spray each section with an ironing spray before wrapping and wear a heat resistant glove.
3. Break apart the waves using a wide toothed comb for added texture.
The key to having a good result in ANYTHING is all about proper preparation. Getting a great hairstyle is no exception. To build the proper foundation you need to use the correct tools and products.
1. To create the needed body and fullness in fine hair, mist on a root booster.
2. Evenly distribute a thickening cream throughout the mid-shaft and ends to surround the strands making even the finest of hair feel fuller.
1. To achieve a great blow-out, apply a few drops of a great Argan oil and rough dry the hair 80%.
2. Create 4-5 sections separate sections in your hair and clip them separately.
3. Beginning at the bottom and workin your way up to the top, blow dry each section with a round brush. The smaller the brush, the more curl and volume you will achieve. The larger the brush, the more smoothness and shine you will get.